Recupe™ Physical Therapy
Data-Driven, Comprehensive Virtual Care for Musculoskeletal Injuries
Only 35% of patients adhere to their care plan at home
Help patients stay on track to recovery with Recupe™
Sticking with a recovery program for musculoskeletal injuries is difficult for patients. Even when you give them all the right exercises, equipment, and encouragement, once they leave your office, recovery is up to them. But patients struggle to stay on track with recovery care plans for many reasons:
- Access to Care: Patients may have trouble getting to a physical therapy clinic or making time in busy schedules for exercises.
- Motivation: Some patients may lack support from others, or they can be easily discouraged, further delaying recovery.
- Personalization: Each person and injury is different. Insights into home recovery are necessary to accurately personalize care plans.
- Flexibility: Offering therapy opportunities at the clinic and at home providers greater flexibility.
Recupe™ supports patients in recovery at home to keep them motivated and on track with easy-to-follow home exercise programs. Recupe™ enables bio-psycho-social data-driven recovery and engages the care team to personalize care, intervene quicker, and reduce costs.
Leverage Recupe™’s Bio-Psycho-Social Methods to Better Support Your Patients
RecupeTM and Recupe CoachTM
For Surgical Patients
Recupe™ and Recupe Coach™ helps your patients manage everything from pre-operative preparation to post-operative recovery.
Recupe™ is fully customizable to your care protocols, pre-op, and post-op instructions.
Empower your patients to be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared for surgery, and successfully recovery at home.
For Non-Surgical Patients
Recupe™ and Recupe Coach™ support patients in managing their recovery in the comfort and safety of their own home by providing them with easy-to-follow at-home recovery programs, including exercises and coaching, with outcome metrics.
Recupe™ for Simplified Patient Experience & Clinic Workflow
Complete Recovery Process with Recupe™ Team and Care Providers
- Risk Team (where applicable)
- Claims Team
- Nurse Navigator
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Patient receive invite to Recupe™ from claims manager
- Recupe™ team sets up patient in platform
- Recupe™ ships wearable sensor to patient
Home Exercise Programs
- Augment PT/OT appointments
- Prescribe PT at home
- Standard plans available if patient access to PT is delayed
- Recupe™ teams monitors patient engagement
- Mobile app provides structure and motivation
- Recupe™ coaches engage care providers as needed
Recovery Insights & Reporting
- Real time and periodic reporting formats
- Clinician app and email reports available
- Timely non-compliance reporting and process
Program End Process
- Recupe™ confirms end of program with PCP
- Patient returns wearable sensor in pre-paid envelope
- Recupe™ confirms end of program with claims manager
Why are Patients so Excited?
Get started with the Future of Healthcare today
Connect with us to see how you can revolutionize your practice and provide the best care for your patients.